BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Martes, Mayo 18, 2010

♫♪MUSIC♫♪

Music is an art form whose medium is sound. Common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. The word derives from Greek μουσική (mousike), "(art) of the Muses".

Music turns my world go round.I'm a certified MUSIC LOVER.Music makes me alive when im alone and depress.Music makes me happy when im sad and down.Music make me feel everything.Specially music makes me feel INLOVE.

I remember the first song that he dedicated to me.It was "SOMEDAY" by Nina.I was totaly baffled when he dedicated it to me. Because as the lyrics says "someday, someones gonna love me the way I wanted you to need me".,Grave hnd ko na-getz tlga bkt un ang dinedecate nea.Ei hnd pa nmn kame nun ei..Cguro meaning nea dun..Someday mggng kame..

First song na dinedicate niya nung official na kame ay "QUEEN OF MY HEART" by Westlife.Eto getz ko kung bkt niya dinedecate..Kasi I am the queen of his heart.

Everytime we are together.Hnd mawawala ang soundtrip.Mahilig dn siyang makinig ng kanta.Katulad ko.We listen Love songs and Lively songs.

Love songs like: God gave me you,MYMP songs,etc..at specially d mawawala ang theme song nmn na I WILL TAKE YOU FOREVER

Lively songs like: Tik tok(lagi niyang pinapatugtog nung burtdei ni Papa).,Solo.,etc



BASTA WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC..life is so boring without it..imagine mho kaya..walang music..nkakabingi kaya ang katahimikan..

0 (mga) komento: