BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Huwebes, Mayo 27, 2010

I LOVE YOU..more..most





--I LOVE YOU is the word.3 simple words with great and biggest meaning. We sincerely utter this words to the person who is special to us. This person could be our parents, family,friends and a special girl/guy to us.



--When I say this 3 magical simple powerful words I always mean it.But for others saying this 3 words is just for fun. I say this words to my family,friends, very special friends and specially to him.



--Its normal to couples to say this 3 words.Because they haven't been couples if they don't love each other.For us we tell this words to each other everyday.We say this on text or personal.


--I LOVE it when one of us say I LOVE YOU.While the other says I LOVE YOU MORE.For me its so sweet to hear from him that he loves me more the way I love him.


--I remember the time when I said to him that I LOVE HIM. He told me "Mas mahal kita higgit pa sa pag kakaalam mo".


--Lagi nmn pinagtatalunan qng cno ang hgit n nagmamahal.Pagsasabi ng I LOVE YOU..I LOVE YOU MORE..I LOVE YOU MOST..Pero hnd n importante kung cno ang higit na nagmamahal basta ang alam ko lang ay mahal nmn ang isa't-isa at sana hindi un magbabago.


0 (mga) komento: